Saturday, July 7, 2012

Two in One Day!

Ha! I don't think I have ever posted twice in one day before, but I just got really excited about the fantastic counter I just added to the blog.  It's over there -------> on the right hand side.  Please notice that the icon even has two women inside of the heart (thank you Lilypie for being so progressive).

I haven't yet decided if having a device that counts the days we have been waiting is a good idea or not, but I am willing to give it a go.  Besides, I find it completely adorable! Luckily, these things are as easy to take down as they are to put up. So if I decide that it was a bad idea, down it goes, and then we all pretend like it was never there in the first place.  Okay? Okay!

Clearly, summer break has left me with an excess of free time.

No comments:

Post a Comment