Tuesday, April 24, 2012

A Marathon of Cleaning

Carla and I just had an intense marathon cleaning session to prepare for tomorrow's home visit.  For those of you who don't know, Carla is THE most efficient person I know.  She has the ability to accomplish what would take me hours, in just a few minutes.  So basically, Carla cleaned the entire top floor and vacuumed and mopped all the floors on the bottom floor while I cleaned the basement floors and the kitchen.  I know it sounds really unfair, but for every ounce of efficiency that Carla has, I have an equal ounce of inefficiency.  But now the house is clean and I suppose that is all that matters.

Tomorrow will be the first time that we will have anyone from the adoption agency in our home.  I am nervous.  Mostly about the pup, but having someone in your home like this is just kind of a nerve racking experience.  I know things will go well, but until it is over, I will just be a bit on edge.

So think of us tomorrow at 4:00.  I will let you know how it goes!

1 comment:

  1. I'm sure it will go beautifully. And where the white glove treatment requires up-close examination, most people can tell genuine from a mile away. All will be wonderful.

    ReplyDelete