Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Our Profile on It's Conceivable

A few months ago, the website It's Conceivable, which I sometimes write blog posts for and has been an incredible resource for us, asked me if I would be willing to share a portion of our adoption profile for other couples to use as an example.  While I was a bit hesitant at first, I then remembered how lucky we were to have a wonderful friend allow us to use her adoption profile as a guide to writing our own.  It was incredibly helpful for us to have this profile as a sample and if I could provide that same help to just one other person, then it was worth it.

So I happily sent them the link for our photo book and hope that someone out there might be able to use it in some helpful way.  I was so touched by the words that the editor of the website wrote and though I know I have posted the profile here before, I thought I would provide the link for the post on It's Conceivable.

Feel free to take a look : http://itsconceivablenow.com/2012/08/21/sample-lesbian-couple-adoption-profile/

In other news, I survived the first day of school. Barely.

No comments:

Post a Comment