Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Taking this show on the road

Exciting blogging news folks!  I'm so excited and honored to be a small part of an incredible website called, It's Conceivable.  This website is completely devoted to providing LGBT families who are looking to expand their family in some way with current and reliable resources on adoption, insemination, surrogacy, and parenting in general.  They have an entire section featuring different people who are in the process of adding a child to their families. Each person has a blog where he or she will tell his or her story and you can follow along on the journey.  Well, as of this morning, I AM ONE OF THOSE PEOPLE! How exciting is that?

Yep, my blog is titled "Insert Baby Here." (Thank you Carla for the fantastic title!) You can find the blog by going to itsconceivablenow.com, clicking on the features tab on the top of the screen, selecting resources, and then scrolling to the last blog, "Insert Baby Here."  There you can find my first blog post! Or, for those of you who are more efficient than I am, you can simply go to:

http://itsconceivablenow.com/tag/insert-baby-here/

I am going to continue blogging here on a more day-to-day basis, but will be posting on It's Conceivable each month.  I would love for you to check out the new blog and would also love if you took a moment to check out all that this website has to offer.

It is amazing to me that they wanted to hear our story.  It is amazing to me that anyone but us wants to hear our story.  To be able to share our story with others is truly an exhilarating thought.  I know that there are so many people out there who have gone through the adoption process or who are going through it now and the thought of being able to share our stories together is unbelievably appealing. Even more, I love the thought that one day we will have a child and we will be able to show him or her all of this evidence of how much love, planning, and desire went in to creating our family.  I love that we are creating an everlasting record of the journey we went through to bring our child into our lives.

No comments:

Post a Comment